The Electronic Accordion -- a REALLY cool instrument!


Hey hey! Finally managed to log on to Blogger (the invites were in my Spam folder).  Well here's a video I made for you a few weeks back about my really cool electronic accordion.  Gan Ma and me first saw this instrument on YouTube a couple years back and we were fascinated by how expressive and versatile this instrument can be.  Finally, after a very long time saving up, we bought one early this year just before the pandemic.  That turned out to be a good time because having it during the lockdown gave me lots of opportunity to practice. At first it was really hard because you can't see where you are playing.  But after lots and lots of hard work practicing, I can finally play some songs! Hope you like this video and find it interesting :-)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Easiest Mini Bow Ever!

Easy Origami Canoes that Actually Float

Review: TOAUTO 80W Digital Soldering Station